If your info is on Searchpoeplefree, it’s on other data brokers. Our software finds and removes your private details from the top people search sites that are exposing it online. Start with a free scan to see which sites have your info.
The website Searchpeoplefree provides a free people search engine. Users can look up anyone on the site and access property records, contact information, relatives, known associates, DOB, and more. The site also offers full background reports for a nominal fee.
Removing your info from Peoplesearchfree is an important step towards minimizing online privacy threats.
The Searchpeoplefree Opt Out Process
Follow the steps below to remove your personal info from Searchpeoplefree.
1. Go to Searchpeoplefree.com.
2. In the footer, click “Do not sell my personal information.”
3. Enter a valid email address, agree to the terms, and solve the reCAPTCHA. Then click, “Begin removal process.”
4. A validation email will be sent to the provided email address.
5. Click the “Validate my email” button in the body of the email.
6. This begins the record removal process. Click “Start a search” to look for the record with your info.
7. Enter your full name, city, and state. Then click “Search.”
8. Go through the list of records. Once you identify your info, select “Continue removal” towards the bottom of the record.
9. Verify this is your information. Then click the “Remove this record” button.
10. Your record removal request has been submitted.
It can take up to 72 hours for the information to be removed from Peoplesearchfree. If the info is still up after a few days, try contacting them directly.
This process removes your info from Peoplesearchfree — but not other data brokers. You can either opt out of each one directly or use our automated software to handle all of the work for you. This better protects your privacy on the web.