Don’t leave your privacy to chance. Our experts developed an easy-to-use tool that finds and removes your personal details from 50 of the most prolific data brokers. This minimizes your risk of scams and identity theft. Start with a free scan of the web to see where your info is exposed.
The website Publicrecordsnow is a data broker that allows users to look up personal info on individuals. You can search for addresses, phone numbers, criminal records, marriage/divorce records, bankruptcy filings, and more.
With so much info available on Publicrecordsnow, you must remove your own details to lessen any potential privacy risks.
How to Opt Out of Publicrecordsnow
The Publicrecordsnow opt out process is a bit unique because a larger data broker powers the database. This requires going to that data broker’s website and following its removal steps.
1. Go to this website.
2. Put in your first name, last name, city, and state. Then click “Search.”
3. Go through the search results until you identify the listing with your information. Then click “View details.”
4. Wait a few moments for the system to generate your report.
5. Once the scan is complete, read the provided disclaimer. Then click “I understand–please build my report.”
6. Copy the listing URL to your clipboard.
7. Click here to go directly to the Publicrecordsnow opt out form.
8. A verification email will be sent to the provided email address.
9. Click on the confirmation link within the body of the email.
10. Your request is confirmed. It can take up to 48 hours for your info to be completely removed.
This process only applies to remove your personal info from Publicrecordsnow and the larger database. Your personal details are on a range of other data brokers. You must go to each site and follow the dedicated removal process. Or, you can use our software to find and remove the records for you automatically.