Better protect yourself online. Our proprietary software finds data brokers that are exposing your info and removes it for you. This an important step towards minimizing privacy threats. Get a free, no-pressure privacy scan to see how has your info.
The site Hauziz.com is a searchable property directory. It offers a reverse address search to find further information about individuals associated with the provided address. Some of the info includes property owner info, tenant details, public property records, tax assessments, structural details, and more.
Removing your info from Hauziz and other data brokers can reduce your risk of identity theft and other scams.
The Hauziz Opt Out Process
Follow the steps below to remove your information from the data broker Hauziz.com.
1. Go to the Hauziz website.
2. Enter your mailing address to perform a reverse address search.
Note: you may still be associated with previous addresses. We recommend conducting a search for any associated addresses or properties.
3. Identify your exact address from the search results. Click on the listing.
4. On the property listing, click “Control information.”
5. Identify your name from the list of associated persons. Click “Remove” next to the name.
If you wish to remove any other associated persons (for example, a spouse), then you must go through the removal process for each person individually.
6. Verify it is the correct information. Provide your email address & solve the reCAPTCHA to send a confirmation email.
7. Check the provided email address.
8. Click the verification link to complete the removal process.
9. Your information has been removed.
It can take a few days for the info to come down. Check back in a few days to confirm it was removed. If the info is still up, try contacting Hauziz.
Reminder, the above process only applies to Hauziz. While you can certainly go through each data broker’s manual opt out process, there’s an easier way. Our software can automatically identify and remove your info on the most prolific data brokers exposing it on the web.