Protect your privacy now: Our easy-to-use tool finds and removes your private info from the top data brokers. This helps to minimize your risk of privacy threats online and better protect your personal details. Get started with a free scan of your online presence to see which sites have your info.
Epsilon is a data broker that specializes in providing data-driven marketing solutions to companies and organizations. The world’s top brands use their products to develop sales and marketing strategies. Brands can create hyper-targeted ads and marketing initiatives, thanks to data providers like Epsilon. This means they have a TON of data on individual consumers (you’d likely be shocked by how much data they have associated with you).
Removing your personal information from Epsilon’s databases is a key step towards better protecting your privacy.
How to Opt Out of Epsilon’s Databases
Epsilon uses a separate database, Conversant, for some of its products. This means you will need to remove your info from each database separately. We outlined the opt out process below.
1. Go to Epsilon.com.
2. Scroll to the footer of the page and click the link, “Do not sell my personal information.”
3. Click the first link to first opt out of the Conversant platform.
4. Enter your email address, solve the reCAPTCHA, and click “Submit.”
5. Check your email for a confirmation email.
6. Click the confirmation link in the body of the email.
7. This completes submitting the removal request for the first database. It can take up to 15 days for the request to be processed.
8. Go directly to this page to remove your info from the second database.
Read through the additional information that outlines the identity verification process it will use to remove your data.
9. Enter your first name, last name, address, city, state, postal code, and DOB into the opt out form. Click “submit.”
10. Answer the 3 identity verification questions. Click “submit.”
11. Your request has been received successfully. It can take up to 45 days for the information to be completely removed.
Remember, this only removes your info from Epsilon and its partner database. Your info is elsewhere on the web. If you handle the process manually, then go to each website data broker and opt out individually. We understand this can be a pain, which is why we developed our software to find and remove your personal details for you.