This post was last updated on September 28th, 2020 at 08:38 pm
Don’t put your info at risk. Our tool identifies and removes your personal data from the top websites that are exposing it online. This lowers your risk of online privacy threats. Get started with a free privacy scan.
The data broker Cubib.com, now Xlek.com, houses a wide range of personal details. The type of information includes property registration, voter registration, public salary data, US customs data, public directory listings, financial cases, and more.
All of this data is completely free of charge, making it all the more important that you remove the info to safeguard your privacy better.
The Cubib (Xlek.com) Opt Out Process
Most people familiar with this site know it as Cubib. However, the website recently rebranded as Xlek. The below process will opt you out of its database.
1. Go to Cubib.com
The URL redirects to Xlek.com
2. Enter your first name, last name, and state. Then click “Get started.”
3. Go through the search results. Once you identify the record that contains your information, click on it.
4. To the righthand side of the listing, click the “Opt-out” link.
5. Enter your first name, last name, and email address. Solve the reCAPTCHA and click “Proceed.”
6. Your removal request has been submitted.
Each request is reviewed and processed manually, so it can take some time for your info actually to be removed. If your info is still up after a week or so, follow up with their customer support team.
Keep in mind, the process identified above only removes your info from Cubib/Xlek. Your info is on a number of other people search sites just like it. The process of going through each site individually can be taxing, which is why we developed a tool to handle the process for you. Whether you handle the process manually or use our tool, it’s critical that you remove your info from these sites.