Addresssearch.com Opt Out: How to remove your info
Protect your online privacy now: Our tool removes your info from Addresssearch.com and 50 other data brokers that share your personal info online. Get your free privacy scan now.
Email lookup services are common worldwide, and Addressessseearch.com is one of the websites offering this service. They have about 95 million email addresses and 140 million mailing addresses stored in their database. As long as your info is on this website, anyone can search for–and find–your email address or physical mailing address.
It’s best to promptly remove the information, whether you do so manually or with our easy-to-use tool.
How to remove your info from Addresssearch.com
The manual addresssearch.com opt out process requires you to go through the following steps.
1. Go to the website addresssearch.com
2. In the footer of the website, click the “Contact Us” link
3. Click ‘here’ within the paragraph on the next page
4. Input the necessary information on the opt out form. This information includes name (first and last), email address, residential address (including city and state), and postal or zip code. After providing these pieces of information, you can then click the “Remove Yourself” button.
5. A message confirming the removal of your data from the website will then be displayed on the screen.
This concludes the removal process. It can take some time for the info to be completely removed from the website and/or search results. Check in after a few days to make sure the data was taken down. If the information is still there, go through steps 1-4 again.