Rehold Opt Out: Remove Your Personal Info
Better secure your privacy online: Our Private Info Removal services can identify and delete your information from 50+ top data brokers. This includes mailing addresses, property records, phone numbers, relatives, and more. Get a free privacy scan to see where your info is exposed – try it now.
Rehold.com is a database for real estate in the United States. The website allows you to search for information on resident history, business and commercial records, property descriptions, sales history, public records, local organizations, neighbors, and more.
The goal of Rehold is to help those navigating the real estate industry by providing them with useful information. It can specifically help those who are buying or selling property, renting, building, remodeling, or financing, as well as those who run businesses related to those fields. The database at Rehold is constantly updated and has records for more than 115 million properties across the country.
Step-by-Instructions: Rehold Opt Out
Not everyone wants their property’s public information so easily accessible, especially not their own resident histories. If you decide that you do not want your information publicly available, then you can take care of a Rehold opt out. This process only takes a matter of minutes and will remove your information from the website’s publicly available database.
1. Visit the website at Rehold.com.
2. Enter the address in question in the search bar or scroll down and click on your city.
3. You will see a list of cities. Click on your city to find your listing.
4. Find your street name on the list and click on it.
5. If your street name is popular, navigate the street index by property number. If there are only a handful of entries, you can skip this step and just scroll down.
6. Find and click on “View details” on your property’s description.
7. Click on “Information Control” on the right side of the screen.
8. Click the red “Remove” button to the right of the information you want to remove. Then, click the green “Apply” button.
9. Enter your name and email address when prompted, then click the captcha.
Click the confirmation link in your email, and you have successfully opted out. It can take a few days for the information to be completely removed. Head back to Rehold after days and check that the information has been removed. It’s important to note that it’s common for sites to repopulate information so keep an eye on your online presence.