This post was last updated on July 26th, 2019 at 12:39 pm
We are pleased to present you our first official eBook: From Tweet To Hired.
We worked very hard to put together an easy to follow, easy to read, extremely informative guide to leverage twitter and advance your career. We collaborated with leading experts all over the board, from executive recruiters to personal branding authors.
Some of our contributors include:
- Dan Schawbel: Leading personal branding expert and author of bestselling book ME 2.0
- Gary Vaynerchuk: Social Media celebrity & author of bestselling CrushIt
- Ryan Stephens: A recognized Gen Y thought leader/blogger and founder of RSM Marketing
- Monica O’Brien: Author of acclaimed Social Pollination and leading Gen Y Blogger
- Matt Wilson: Founder of Under30Ceo
- Chris Perry: Author of Career Launchpad and founder of CareerRocketeer
- Jacob Share: Founder of award winning career blog, JobMob
- Ryan Paugh: Co-founder of Brazen Careerist Inc. one of the largest career networks on the web
- Patrick Ambron (me)– CMO of Brand-Yourself & co-developer of new media curriculum at Syracuse University
- Pete Kistler: CEO of Brand-Yourself, a leading Online Rep expert , a top 5 finalist for Entrepreneur Magazine’s College Entrepreneur of 2009, and co-author of Career Launchpad (Perry, 2009)
Above all else, these individuals understand the real value of social media as a means to put your best foot forward and build meaningful connections with like-minded people and careers you love.
This eBook will help you
- Build Credibility: Create a professional profile that illustrates your key qualifications and aligns with your career goals and add value to your industry community
- Career Network: Build a relevant network that can advance your career rather than just following your college buddies and Paris Hilton. Catch the attention of key players in your industry and cultivate these relationships into meaningful connections that help you down the line.
- Generate Job Leads: Use Twitter to tap the hidden job market and identify opportunities that aren’t publicized elsewhere.
Download From Tweet to Hired for Free Below
“This well-designed, easy to use guide will help you build your brand one Tweet at a Time”
~Dan Schawbel, Leading Personal Branding Authority and author of Me 2.0