This post was last updated on July 26th, 2019 at 12:40 pm
I’m excited to say that we’ve just released a bunch of awesome new features on BrandYourself that make it easier for anyone to improve the search results for their name (see screenshots below).
I also want to say thank you. Since launching 8 weeks ago, we’ve signed up over 100,000 users, thousands of premium members and received some truly flattering press coverage. We never imagined the product would take off like this, and we have our users to thank for it. So thank you.
Now to the good stuff: here’s what we released this month.
1. Find out when specific companies Google you.
Now when someone visits your BrandYourself profile (here’s mine), we can tell you how they found you, where they’re located, and literally where they work.
You’ll need a profile to see which companies are finding you, so log in if you already have one or sign up for a free account. Then just hover your mouse over any visitor on your Dashboard to see their company, like this.
2. Get smarter alerts when your search results change.
We added smarter alerts (ie., if one of your links rises onto or falls off of your first page), show your most important alerts on top, give clearer calls to action so you know exactly what to do, and let you customize which alerts you get.
Log in or sign up for a free account to check out our new alerts.
3. Easily share your accomplishments.
Many of our users like to share things — like their brandyourself profie, their search score, their search badges, etc. This isn’t just a cool thing to share with your friends, it actually helps your results, so you’ll notice tools that make it easier for you to share your most important information.
Log in or sign up for a free account to check out our improved sharing.
4. Other features we built that you asked for:
- We now support all international characters, so you can improve the search results for your name if it has non-english letters.
- You can now submit Flash websites as a URL, so you can track their rank and follow our steps to make them more search engine friendly.
- Log in and see what else is new!
So, what should we release next?
You asked, and we listened — most of the features above came from your direct feedback. So, what should we release next? Let me know in the comments below!