Frequently Asked Questions
BrandYourself helps you push positive links about yourself
higher in search engines, burying unwanted ones.
First, submit high quality links or profiles about yourself (the higher quality, the better).
Then follow our boost steps to make your links more search engine friendly so they'll rise in search engines over time.
- How does boosting work?
- Why does it take 2-6 weeks for a link to rise once I boost it?
- Can you guarantee a link will rise if I boost it?
- I fully boosted a link, but it won't rise! What else can I do?
- Why does one of my links keep fluctuating up and down?
- Why is my link not improving at all, or dropping lower in results?
Earn points every time you do something to improve your results.
If you're still having trouble, confused, or not seeing improvement:
- Call us at (646) 863-8226! We want to hear from you.